About the Downing Centre Court
The Downing Centre is a busy courthouse located at 143-147 Liverpool Street, Sydney NSW 2000, next to Museum Train Station.
It deals with a range of cases, from ‘drink driving’ and ‘drug possession’ to complex jury trials.
If you have a case in Downing Centre Court, it’s important to obtain representation from lawyers who are experienced with the Magistrates and Judges in the courthouse.
About Sydney Criminal Lawyers
Sydney Criminal Lawyers is a long-established and highly-respected law firm specialising in criminal and traffic cases.
Our head offices are located in Museum Towers, across the road from the Downing Centre Courthouse.
We are Australia’s Most Awarded Criminal Law Firm, most recently receiving the following accolades:
- “Criminal Defence Law Firm of the Year – Australia”, 2018 Global Law Awards (fourth year running),
- “Criminal Defence Firm of the Year in Australia”, 2018 Corporate INTL Legal Awards (fourth year running),
- “Criminal Defence Law Firm of the Year”, 2018 Corporate Live Wire Innovation and Excellence Awards (second year running),
- “Australia – Criminal Defence Law Firm of the Year”, 2017 ACQ5 Law Awards (second year running),
- “Criminal Defence Firm of the Year, Australia”, 2017 Finance Monthly Global Law Awards (second year running),
- “Criminal Defence Law Firm of the Year – Australia”, 2017 Lawyer Monthly Legal Awards,
- “Criminal Defence Firm of the Year – Australia”, 2017 Lawyer International Global Awards,
- “Criminal Law Firm of the Year – Australia”, 2017 Corporate Insider Business Excellence Awards,
- “Best Criminal Law Firm 2017”, Apac Insider Australian Enterprise Awards,
- “Australian Lawyers of the Year”, 2017 Corporate Vision Legal Elite Awards,
- “Criminal Defence Lawyer of the Year – Ugur Nedim”, 2017 Finance Monthly Global Law Awards,
- Australian Enterprise Award – Best Criminal Law Firm 2017,
- “Best Criminal Law Firm – 2017”, Global 100 Awards,
- “Best Criminal Lawyers in Sydney, NSW”, 2017, Three-Best-Rated,
- Member of the General Criminal Law Panel and Serious and Complex Criminal Law Panel, Legal Aid Commission of NSW.
Our firm is extremely experienced in the Local Courts and District Courts within the Downing Centre Courthouse.
In fact, each of our defence lawyers appears in the Downing Centre Courts several times every week.
We have a proven track record of obtaining outstanding outcomes in the Downing Centre Courts and we publish many of our results on our main website.
Client satisfaction is our top priority, and we regularly receive glowing testimonials from our valued clients:
- A Free First Appointment with a Senior Criminal Defence Lawyer for those who are going to court
- Fixed Fees for most Criminal and Traffic cases; including drink driving, drug possession, assaults, AVOs, appeals and many other matters,
- Free Parking within our building, and
- A ‘Senior Lawyer Guarantee’; which means that you are guaranteed to be represented by a criminal defence lawyer with several years of experience in the Downing Centre Courts.
We have an outstanding track record of:
- Getting criminal and driving cases ‘dropped’ at an early stage
- Winning defended hearings in Downing Centre Local Court,
- Obtaining superior outcomes for clients who wish to plead ‘guilty’ in all courts within the Downing Centre, and
- Winning serious jury trials in Downing Centre District Court.
For the best defence in Downing Centre Local or District Court, call us today for a free appointment on:
(02) 9261 8881